- Watch Shows
- SCM Workflow
- My Member Tools Box
- Tips, Tricks, and Tutorials
- About SCM TV
Become an SCM Member
If you are interested in creating programs for broadcast, membership to Seattle Community Media is required. Membership will give you access to all online resources offered by SCM and is required to use the studio or equipment related to producing shows to be uploaded for broadcasting.
Keep in mind that to broadcast programs on Seattle Community Media you must be a member. To become a member at Seattle Community Media you must live in Seattle/King County.
Follow these steps to set up your membership:
- Go to Become a Member under the Membership link in the menu.
- Read the Operating Procedures and Policies. You can also view them in a full webpage or as a printer-friendly page.
Select the add-ons that apply to you
- If you are a current member or a previous SCAN member, select all of the add-ons that you have already been certified for
- If you are a new member, select "Basic Membership Only."
- Select your location
- Click on the radio button to indicate that you have read and agree to the Seattle Community Media Policies and Procedures.
- Click "Buy Now"
- Review your purchase details. If everything is correct, click the "Checkout" button.
- Enter your name, address, city, state, zip.
Enter your credit card information.
- Please note that the URL on this page begins with https instead of http. This indicates that the page is "secure" and will be safe from anyone trying to steal your credit card information.
- Because we are related to Seattle Community Colleges, we are only able to accept payments via credit card. If you have special needs, let us know and we can find a way to get your membership.
- Add any comments related to your order if there are special requirements.
- Click on Review Order
- If the order appears to be correct, click on Submit Order.
- You will get an order number.
- Once your credit card transaction has been completed, you will gain a new set of tools called My Member tools in the right sidebar. You can use these tools to create and monitor your programs, episodes, and reservations.